August 17, 2016
Women, Peace and Leadership nudar programa hakbit lideransa ba foinsa’e sira liliu Feto hodi iha area Lideransa, Transformasaun Konflitu, Peskiza, Debates no seluk tan.
Programa ne’e halao dala tolu tiha ona, hahu husi tinan 2012 to’o agora. ba tinan 2016 Institutu ba Estudu Dame, konflitu no Sosial lansa dala ida tan kursu ne’e.
Rejistrasaun ba kursu ne’e halao ona iha fulan Agosto hamutuk membru 20 mak registu ona no kursu sei halao iha fulan ne’e nia laran.
Keta haluhan atu kontinua haree publikasaun Institute Peace nian, se iha informasaun seluk mak sei publika iha fulan tuir mai!
November 19, 2012
Grupu Mulheres Pas e Lideranca sei organiza Festival loron ida hodi komemora loron 28 Novembru hanesan loron proklamasaun Independensia Timor-Leste ba dala 37. ho objetivu haklaken Historia Timor-Leste, Tane a’as no hametin Historia ba jerasaun RDTL.
Grupu Mulheres, Pas e Lideransa hakarak knvida ba ema hotu Timor oan no maluk estranjeiru sira ne’ebe interese bele partisipa iha festival ne’ebe sei halao iha loron 28 fulan Novembru 2012, Fatin: Kampus UNTL-FASPOL (Eis UNTIM Lama), Horas tuku 11 to’o remata ho atividades oioin hanesan palesta, diskursu publiku husi GMPL, Filme, Muzika, Quiz no expoxisaun photo historiku. SENTI LIVRE ATU HAKAT MAI PARTISIPA!
August 30, 2012
In 1975 Rosa ´Muki´ Bonaparte wrote a manifesto to «directly involve women in the struggle against colonialism and to eliminate all forms of violence against women». Thirty seven years later «the election of this year saw 671 women candidates representing 21 political parties, as opposed to the parliamentary elections in 2007 with 242 women candidates from 14 political parties». Continuing in the spirit of Rosa Muki´s manifestothe Peace and Conflict Studies Center has set itself the goal to educate and train active young women leaders in order to achieve a better future for the Timorese people.
Rosa Muki Bonaparte
Objective of this course:
- Enhance Leadership capacities for young women
- Promote Female Leadership in Politics
- Provide for the implementation of CEDAW in Timor-Leste.
Who can participate in This Course:
College women from UNTL, UNPAZ, DIT, IOB, UNDIL and other in Timor-Leste
- Research-short invidual research on topics of Peace and Conflict in Timor-Leste
- Media outreah strategies-how to write a press release, lobbying
- Public speech-analyzing public speach and wrting own speech, practicing to speak in public
- Political edukation and alternative leadership campaign, workshop, visiting rural areas and organizations, exchange with women leaders
- Youth and students parliament-orgnization and practicing with a UN debate, Political party gathering, budget debate and diplomacy
- Organize events-learning how to set up an event, preside meetings, write minutes, make a financial plan, organize PR
- Administration-basic knowleadge of financial management and office management
- Extra language training for the interested-Portuguese and English.
This course will start on 01 September to 28 November 2012.
March 2, 2009
Peace and Conflict Studies Center as a Center for research based in National University of Timor Lorosa’e.
PCSC start their actitvity since 2006 until now, the priority programs that PCSC have like as Research for Timor histories 1975-2006 in conflict areas, Capacity building for the youth and student volunteer and Peace Campaign.
with the long time PCSC have danation by TROCAIRE for all the activities in the center.